“LOVE RECOGNIZES NO BARRIERS. IT JUMPS HURDLES, LEAPS FENCES, PENETRATES WALLS TO ARRIVE AT ITS DESTINATION FULL OF HOPE”
Yoni Egg Kit
Come Alive Inside!
****We will link to the purchase page from here if we’d like to keep this page.***
This kit has been prepared for you with intuitive intention, specially prepared, cleansed, and energetically infused with healing vibrations, sacred teachings, and so much love!
Candle: Each candle is prepared in my alchemical kitchen with soy 464 wax. Scents to awaken your olfactory senses and selected for a specific Chakra channel. Caution the tin gets HOT and NEVER leave any flame unattended!
The lube: This delicious lube, also prepared, in the alchemical kitchen with distilled rose petals and GMO non-pesticides, dried rose, or lavender herb, with an emollient oil base. Please see the label identifying the emollient base product. The lubricant works beautifully for YONI/PUSSY massage with or without the egg and please don’t exclude those delectable breasts and nipples.
If you are prone to allergies please test this oil before use. DO NOT use condoms with this lubricant! Be a conscious safety gal 😉
Incense: Distributed from a CO company but is based out of Kyoto Japan. They have low smoke, no animal ingredients, or testing. NO synthetic oils or fragrances and delicious intentional smell.
Yoni egg: Every egg was selected for the particular makeup properties and the amplification of energy and chakra channels. I always ask my Pussy if she would like the yoni egg to play or not. Pussy/Yoni is a LIVE SACRED TEMPLE. Honoring her with this reverence is equally as imimportant as it is to all bodily anatomy. (There are undrilled and drilled (with a string for removal) eggs available by preference.)
Uses: Eggs are used for but not limited to…
- Enhance breath work, masturbation, tightening and developing stronger love muscles, heightened sensitivity, orgasmic pleasure, lucrative, delicious wetness.
- Facilitates a more fulfilling relationship with yourself and your partner.
- Contributes to maintaining healthy sexual organs and healthy sexual expression.
- Increases circulation and blood flow to the pelvic floor. Perfect for those in a job setting all day.
- Wash your hands and apply a light amount of lubricant to the egg, vulva, and entrance of the pussy canal.
- The largest rounded end of the egg goes in first, with the smaller more narrow tip pointed towards the exit of your pussy.
- As you insert, massage the egg around your pussy while your love muscles incorporate Kegel muscles, welcome the egg inside the pussy vault.
- There are undrilled and drilled (stringed) eggs available by preference.
Time: Performance, ritualistic time with the egg is all based on preference. Begin with 20 min of conscious Kegel contraction and breathwork. Some Venus Voyages will be longer than others. Relax and Trust in this Moment.
Removal: Drilled or undrilled means you can squat and gently use the string to pull the egg out. When undrilled you place your hand under your pussy, squat, relax, and gently bear down. Do not stress she will come out! Give your wombs’ love muscles time to relax and set her free to be cleansed.
Cleaning: I have taken the liberty to cleanse and perform an intentional ceremony with sun charging, Sage, Frankincense, Merr mix as well as cleansed with hot water before departing to your home. After each use and before the first use I recommend you clean your egg again. Hold it and share your energy with it. Crystals are magnificent amplifiers of our energy. It is important that with their amplifying energy you cleanse and charge them regularly. Please continue to do the same in any fashion you feel called to do.
- Additional options for cleansing: Boil water and allow it to cool to a comfortable temperature. You should be able to put your finger in the water without scalding yourself! Allow the egg to soak for 12-15min. You may also choose to add tea tree oil or cider vinegar to the water if you so desire.
MOST OF ALL IN-JOY CUMMING ALIVE INSIDE!
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this form and webpage is intended for educational purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice, nor is it a substitute for medical advice. You should consult a physician regarding a medical diagnosis, treatment, or use.